Now that Dry January is coming to an end, it’s time to elevate your mixed drinks by trying some of our favorite CBD cocktail recipes!
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups chilled Vodka
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ superfine sugar
- 1 lemon thinly sliced, for garnish
- Up to 4 ml Lily + Rein CBD drops with Elderberry
- Optional: Lily + Rein CBD gummy bears, for garnish
Combine vodka, lemon juice, sugar and Lily + Rein CBD drops with Elderberry in cocktail shaker with ice. Serve in martini glasses, garnish with lemon slices.
Optional: For extra flair serve with Lily + Rein CBD gummy bear on glass
White Peach Julip
Makes 1 serving
- Fresh mint leaves for muddling, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 ½ oz bourbon
- 1 oz peach juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 oz club soda
- 1 drop Lily + Rein CBD drops with Elderberry
- Crushed ice, for serving
Combine sugar and fresh mint leaves, muddle in glass until bruised. Combine peach juice, lemon juice, club soda, bourbon, and Lily + Rein CBD drops with Elderberry. Serve over crushed ice, garnish with fresh mint sprig.
Makes 8 Servings
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled dry sparkling wine
- 3 cups (750 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup of pomegranate juice
- Up to 5ml of Lily + Rein CBD drops with Elderberry
- Optional: Fresh raspberries
In a champagne flute combine 1/3 cup of sparkling wine, 1/3 cup of chilled orange juice, 1 tablespoon of pomegranate juice, and up to 1 drop of Lily + Rein CBD drops with Elderberry. For some extra flair, add raspberries before serving. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed some of our favorite recipes! If you want more fun recipes follow us on Instagram @lilyreincbd.